Terms & Conditions
This web site is published and maintained by Funai Service Corporation and its authorized representatives ("Funai"). Access to or use of this web site constitutes an acknowledgement of and agreement to the Terms and Conditions outlined here. Funai reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions and any web site content or service at any time, without notice, and without liability.
All services sold on this site are preformed at our location in Groveport, OH.
Order Cancellation Policy
To cancel an order you have placed with Funai Service Corporation, you must contact customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (888) 290-0871. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order as long as it has not yet been picked up.
When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please be ready to provide your name, the order number, and your contact information.
Out of Stock Policy
Our inventory can fluctuate throughout the day, so an item indicated as "In-Stock" when you place your order may, in fact, be out-of-stock. In this event, we make every effort to contact you by email immediately to notify your that your order will be placed on back order. The email will also provide you with the information on how to cancel the order if you would prefer not to wait for the item to be in stock again. Most out-of-stock items are in stock again within two (2) weeks.
All shipping is shipped with "FedEx-Ground" service from our Groveport, OH warehouse Delivery Information.
A FedEx email will be sent
once your order is ready ship or return. Now, if you opt for a return box or pre-paid label Funai will process. Chosen to provide your own box and shipping, Funai cannot be held responsible for any lost or damage it may occur. After your Item(s) is received, inspected preformed by Funai Service, and initial contact. Funai Service will hold up to seven
(7) business days, if item(s) are unclaimed then Funai Service
Corporation would consider the item(s) as abandoned and reserves the
right to disposed.
All Sales are final there will be no refunds of initial fee for any reason. All merchandise sold by Funai Service Corporation is sold "as-is". By making a purchase with Funai Service Corporation, you are confirming that you have read and understand our no refunds policy.
Return & Warranty Policy
product you purchase from Funai Service Corporation comes with a 30 day
limited warranty. The warranty applies to products that have been
confirmed as defective by Funai Service Corporation, which may be
repaired or replaced (at our sole discretion).
Request Return Online
Important: All returns to Funai Service Corporation must include either the original receipt reference or invoice.
To request an item return, please take the following steps:
- Visit our Online Return Center
- Enter Order Information, Provide Information, and submit your request
- You maybe contact by email or by phone to begin the process
- Item maybe required to be shipped back to Funai Service
WHAT IS NOT COVERED - EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
The company is not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media contained within the product, or other additional product or part not covered by this warranty. Recovery or reinstallation of programs, data or other information is not covered under this Limited Warranty. This warranty does not apply (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, misapplication, or non-supplied product, (b) to damage caused by service performed by anyone other than company approved Authorized Service Location, (c) to a product or a part that has been modified without written company permission, or (d) if any serial number has been removed or defaced, or (e) product, accessories or consumables sold “AS IS”.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
• Labor charges for installation or setup of the product, adjustment of customer controls on the product, and installation or repair of antenna/signal source systems outside of the product.
• Product repair and/or part replacement because of improper installation or maintenance, connections to improper voltage supply, power line surge, lightning damage, retained images or screen markings resulting from viewing fixed stationary content for extended periods, product cosmetic appearance items due to normal wear and tear, unauthorized repair or other cause not within the control of the company.
• Damage or claims for products not being available for use, or for lost data or lost software.
• Damage from mishandled customer shipments or transit accidents.